Monday, August 6, 2007

cupcakes

Another one of my favorite things to do are to make cupcakes... i usually just make it from those ones in the box... but i decided to make some from scratch.




I made red velvet cupcakes for a get together that we had on Saturday. These were the only four left... It was my first time making them from scratch. they disappeared so fast! I had to make sure that we were able to eat some! I aslo made the icing, which was had enough to make another batch of cupcakes... the next day... ... ...



On Sunday, I made carrot cupcakes... I didn't want to go out to get more carrots, so I grated the baby carrots... I'm never doing that again! i think in only got like 3 grates, and then poof, the carrot was gone! The icing didn't turn out as defined when i put them on the cupcakes... they just looked like they were drooping on top. I waited till they cooled. I'm not sure if it made a difference if they were used the next day. Either way, they turned out really, really good. I took majority of them to work today, they disappeared there too!

cupcakes are so delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...