Saturday, August 25, 2007

susan g. komen - race for the cure

On August 12th, I attended the 5k run in downtown kansas city for susan g. komen's race for the cure. ohmygoodness, last year, it was much easier. It was either or both because I was more prepared (because i ran everyday) last year or because it was much, much hotter this year! ... I have a couple more 5k runs I will be attending in September, which i am hoping it will be better... at least, it'll be much cooler!

Also, I have decided to close the store for a little bit to make sure that i have enough bags to sell at Old Settler's. But of course, I'll still take custom orders. Old settler's is in 2 weeks! I can't wait!!!!

1 comment:

  1. When you're not running for the cure here's a great way to support Susan G. Komen... Go to www.nonprofitshoppingmall.com and do all your usual shopping while having a percent of every sale go to Susan G. Komen.

    Enjoy:)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...