Monday, February 4, 2008

lemon bars


Yesterday, I had made some lemon bars for my dear hubby. He likes the fruity/tart desserts, while I like the rich deep chocolate ones.
Squeezing the lemon juice was not easy by hand... i need one of those juicer things!
I used the recipe from The Barefoot Contessa Cookbook, which the recipe is currently online at the foodnetwork.com
I used egg substitue instead of regular eggs. I believe it made the bars a little "wetter" -- but it still turned out pretty good. Of course, my face was all scrunched up because it's tart, and the milk really helped me to see! :)

2 comments:

  1. thank you for the lovely comment on my blog! Those lemon bars look delicious, and your new clutch is gorgeous, I love the fabric you used
    : )

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...