Friday, October 1, 2010

Back from Leave

I'll be going back to work on Monday. It makes me sad, this is the last weekend home with my kids. I'm going to miss wrestling with David, snuggling with Isaac, and taking walks with them in the mornings. I'll miss David helping me 'sweep' the floor with his broom. I'll miss Isaac cooing.

Going back to work from maternity leave is so difficult.

As some of you guys know, we've started cloth diapering with the kids. This week David went back to disposables, he got an allergic reaction to something that we haven't figured out, and been having diarrhea all week. So, when that clears up, we'll get him back to the cloth diaper.

So, this weekend, I'm going to be making a wet bag for the daycare to put all the dirties in.
I'll also be making another to give away to try out. So, I can use the feedback and make a better one. Watch out for a giveaway in the next couple of weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...