Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Hair All Gone!!

It took me over 18 months to grow my hair out! I have been waiting anxiously to get my hair cut! I've always had short hair, even though I like having long hair, I don't like the wet hair after showers on my neck, and it bothers me when I sleep... In this hot weather, my neck gets so hot! I know, I'm so picky! I knew I wanted donate my hair the moment I started to grow it out!

On Saturday, I finally got it cut!!!

 

My 8" of hair! Finally Gone!!! I'll be donating it to Pantene's Beautiful Lengths

I don't think you can see it with the camera phone picture, but I also got red highlights. They're pretty subtle. I haven't dyed my hair since college, so, it's been a long time!

What do you think of the new cut?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...