Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Craft Room/Office Revamp

Some of you may know that we've been working on getting the craft/office painted and fixed up.
S had built a craft table for me earlier this year. He will be staining and painting it during this holiday break. He's so awesome.  The top will be stained, and the bottom will be painted with the same color as the trims (cream color).  He got his plans from Ana White. Click here for the plans.



Here is a design board that I put together. Not sure if I'm going to keep that upholstery fabric. Still trying to find something that really fits. I do like the style though.   Click on the picture to see it enlarged.

Here is the room currently. Prepped to be painted on Thursday.
 


Only one wall will be stenciled (the far left). Originally I thought it would look nice on the window wall, but I would rather have the daylight shine on the stencil wall to bring it out more.  The circles will be the Sedate Gray (SW6169), and the negative space will be the Leap Frog (SW6431). Only one wall will have the Leap Frog (SW6431). Since the green is pretty limited, I'm not too worried about the upholstery not 100% matching if I can't find the perfect fabric.

What do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...