Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Spoonflower contest - outdated technology

I've been wanting to "design" fabrics for awhile. With technology these days, you really have to be jack of all trades. You have to know so many programs! I almost feel like I have to be a graphic design artist to do these things! Must know illustrator, photoshop, etc.

Nevertheless, I put together (after six hours) my "outdated technology" fabric.

Here it is: Floppy Disks meets Pop Art.

Floppy Floppy Disk

I have named it floppy floppy disk. I'm weird, but I'll say it in Adam Sandler's "Sloppy Joe" song. It makes me giggle.

I'm not sure when the contest will start, but I'll let you know when it does!
The contest is up and running! :)
http://www.spoonflower.com/contest_voters/new?contest_id=119

update:
ranked #44 out of #203

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...