Saturday, January 14, 2012

Happy Friday

Totally late on my Happy Friday!

1. D's Birthday Robot Party on Sunday!


2. I'm glad that the Robot Party is over! LOL! It's nice to not make the 2D and 3D robots every night. Each robot took at least an hour. There were a few late nights last week.

3. I'm very happy that C does not have hand foot mouth disease! Quick story about my stressful week! We learned on Tuesday from our daycare that a new child that just started coming last week had hand foot mouth disease, and the parents of this child did not inform the daycare until this Monday. C was sent home with a low grade (99.9 degrees) temp. The daycare was taking a precaution... so, C stayed home. He had a bad diaper rash that turned into blisters throughout the week. Needless to say, I panicked! I took C to see the doctor on Friday. Found out that he's allergic to the disposables that he's been using at daycare. We use cloth at home.  AND! The doctor says C showed no signs of hand foot mouth disease! Relief!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...