Friday, March 2, 2012

Happy Friday

So many great things this week!

1. D (Child #1) has pooped in the toilet! This is so wonderful! This is a milestone for all parents. I even have a picture of him with his poop. Yes, I do. But I will spare you of this wonderful monumental picture. He was really scared to poop in the toilet, so S would sit with him, hold his hand, ... just anything. He would tell us, "it's too hard" or "I'm scared" ... And we really wanted him to just poop in the toilet. But 3 nights ago, I told him to go potty before dinner and wash his hands. I see his face turning red. He gets the "red man" face when he poops. So, I asked him what he was doing. He responds, "I'm pooping." like it was nothing. I ran over there asking him if he wants a book to read or anything. and he's looks at me like, "mom, i'm pooping, get out of here!" ... he says, "no." and keeps going.
I am so proud of my boy! He has pooped in the toilet 3 days in a row now! Wahoo!
oh yes, we leave the door open when he goes to the bathroom because if he closes it... he will be playing in there, toilet paper everywhere, etc.

2. We just introduced sunglasses to C last week. He loves them. D never really cared for them. I tried to catch a picture of him, but he was moving too fast. I think he looks like a mini Cee Lo. Now I need to find him a white cat (oh yeah, I love The Voice!)

3. I am FINALLY getting over my sinus head cold. I was feeling really miserable all last week and part of this week.

4. I had lunch with a friend, Erin, on Monday. We try to get together once a month for lunch to catch up on life and all the above. So, every time I meet with her, it's pretty awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...