Friday, March 16, 2012

Zeke's Paint & Design Centers - Review

We purchased two groupons to Zeke's Paint & Design Centers awhile back.

Of course, like the best procrastinator ever, we went the day it expires ... I panicked a bit because I had no idea what colors to do! I still wanted to paint the boys' room, but I still haven't figured out what I wanted to do yet. I have an idea, but nothing set!

I called Zeke's when they opened, and the guy who picked up the phone was very friendly (I called the Prairie Village location). I explained that I have groupons, but don't know what I want to do with them yet. He just told me that I could just get the white paint in the finish that I want, and just come in with it to add color to it. It didn't cost extra to add colors. What? really?! That's great!! It definitely calmed me down and not frantically searching for a color that I may not even like later.

That's exactly what we did. The guy at the counter was super friendly (we went to the Overland Park location). He helped put all the paint in my trunk while the boys (this includes the husband, don't worry, I didn't leave the kids in the car with the windows cracked) were in the car. The kiddies were passed out!

So, overall, it was a great experience. Customer service was great!!

I'll be back to get my colors!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...