Sunday, September 16, 2012

Yellow Tote and Craft Show

I'm a little late posting this.

This week was a little hectic. I was trying to prepare for the Shawnee Arts & Crafts Fair.

Cindy with FabTabulous and I shared a booth. If you don't know Cindy, you should! She's one of the sweetest person you'll ever meet, and she's the best booth partner anyone can have! This is our second time sharing a booth.
Here is our booth:



I love the way Cindy presents her items!!

I made a new tote for the show, but didn't take pictures of it... because I sold it at the show. I took pictures before it went to its new home.
The difference between this tote and the purple totes are that this one has feet on the bottom and a tab for closure. I should have its twin finished by this weekend.


I'm also working on patterns, and needing pattern testers.

Not too eventful weekend, but busy!

What did you work on this week?




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...