Friday, March 15, 2013

Invite to Zaarly's March Bazaar in KC

Hello my dear friend,

I am going to be participating in the Zaarly Bazaar. Zaarly is new online market that focuses on a community platform. here is my link: http://www.zaarly.com/nicherndesigns. FYI, I'm still on Etsy (http://www.etsy.com/shop/nicherndesigns), so, don't worry! ;)

The founders conceived and built the prototype for Zaarly in February 2011 at Startup Weekend Los Angeles, a 54-hour event aimed at entrepreneurs and technologist. Zaarly won first place in the competition! Even one of the founders is from KC! How cool is that?

So, anyway, I'll be at the Zaarly Bazaar on Wednesday, March 27, 2013 at 5-8pm. It is at The Guild (1621 Locust Street, Kansas City, MO 64108) - practically across the street from The Sprint Center.

The link to the invite is below. It's free to attend. The invite is to just give Zaarly an idea of how many people will be attending. When you respond to the invite, you get a $20 cash credit (per person), if you're curious on how this works, just ask! They're practically giving you $20 to spend that night! How awesome is that?
I'll have some pretty awesome specials just for the event! I know, you're practically at the edge of your seat, aren't you? ;)


We're trying to get the word of Zaarly out, if you can, please share this with your friends; and you know, I'm dying to see you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...