Friday, March 29, 2013

Ni-Chern Designs Update

The March Zaarly Bazaar went really well! I got to meet lots of new people, saw new faces, and really enjoyed talking to everyone!

zaarly_nicherndesigns_table

I think we're hoping to do this again in April, so, I'm excited!!

Oh.... Have you seen the new website? www.ni-cherndesigns.com

It's been taking a little bit, but I'm going to start putting fabric swatches on there for custom orders by end of April. Soon you'll be able to make purchases on the site. It's a goal for sometime end of this year, we'll see how it goes with life and (day job) work.

Oh now, I'm selling key fob kits! Wha? Yeah!!
So, you can make your own key fobs without all the cutting hassle! No lie, cutting is one of my least favorite thing to do -- so, I'm taking care of it for you with the kit!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...