Wednesday, May 15, 2013

What Does Mommy Like to Do?

So, my mother's day was lovely.

I got to sleep most of the day, which sleeping is on my top 5 favorite things to do.

My man got me a mug with the cute pictures of our family and the boys. you know what i'm talking about... if not, here is a picture.
and yes, it's me "pretending" to drink it.
... you like how I plugged in my product? haha... no shame here!

D made me a picture. his favorite color is blue. this is me with blue flowers with a beautiful rainbow behind me.


As for C, well, the teacher asked him a series of questions. 
teacher: why do love your mom? 
C: i love daddy!
teacher: what does your mom love?
C: daddy!
teacher: what does mommy like to do?
C: daddy!
teacher: what does mommy like to do?
C: daddy!
teacher: does mommy like to play?
C: Monster TRUCKS!



He's usually a mommy boy, so, for a Mother's Day gift, there sure is a lot about Daddy.
Yes. Mommy likes to do Daddy. Only my child. What a silly boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...