Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Craft Apron Pattern on sale now!


Did you know that the craft apron pattern is now on sale on my Etsy and Craftsy site?

Yep! You can now make your own craft half apron!
The picture says it all, in completing the apron, you'll be able to put in a 9" zipper, wrap around ties, belt loops, and 6 pockets!

I created one for myself a while back, and I didn't have the belt loops, and boy, did that apron keep sagging on me! It was to the point of annoyance! So, I created belt loops for the ties to keep it from sagging.

I'm excited to present this pattern!

Tou can purchase it for only $8.50 at Etsy and Craftsy.

As always, if you have any questions or comments about the pattern, don't hesitate to contact me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...