Saturday, August 27, 2011

Heavenly Home Cleaning - Review Updated

Please read the UPDATE below.

Heavenly Home Cleaning was our first 'service' type of deal we had purchased from Living Social. It was for 1.5 hours for 2 cleaners or 3 hours for one.

We have been so busy at home, and I've been studying for exams. I thought it would be good to have cleaners to help with cleaning the kitchen and bathroom. Areas that would take me awhile if I did it myself.

I made the appointment through e-mail. E-mails are just the best way for me to get things done.

We made the appointment end of June on a weekday. I took the afternoon off of work so I could be here when the cleaners where here. I received a call (10 minutes before they were suppose to arrive) the moment I pulled in the garage that they would not be coming because of car trouble. The lady on the other line said to call their office to reschedule.
I called the office, no one answered. I left a voicemail. I also e-mailed them, and got a response within 20 min. (through e-mail). Penny, the person that I've been e-mailing with, responded with an apology and that she'd call me and try to reschedule within the hour.
No call.
They were not getting on my good side. I was frustrated, especially that I took off work for them to not show up.

I e-mailed them again the next day. Penny responded and we set up another time and she said that the owner would like to give me another 1.5 hour cleaning for free for the inconvenience. I personally do not care for the free cleaning if you cannot show up on time.

We reschedule for end of July on a Saturday morning. I was not going to take off another half day at work to be disappointed.

The cleaners arrive about 20 minutes early. Terra and Lisa came to clean. Terra cleaned the kitchen, and Lisa cleaned the bathrooms. They were both very friendly and professional. In the end, I thought they did a really good job.


Pros: On time, friendly, professional
Cons: bad 1st start

I rate Heavenly Home Cleaning: 3.5 out of 5

*First impression is important to me, if the issue was resolved a little quicker, I think I would have given a 4 instead of 3.5




UPDATE:

I had scheduled another cleaning today (11/23/11) at 12:30pm. I had e-mailed Tina on 09/26 to schedule this. I thought I can take half day off of work since it's right before Thanksgiving... it'd be nice to leave work early and have a clean house.

As I am typing this, it is 1:30pm, no one has showed up. This is the second time this has happened. I called the office, the answering machine says that there is no one in the office to pick up my call and to leave a message.
Seriously? I'm suppose to have your cleaners come to my house today, and you're not open?

Sorry, Heavenly Home Cleaning... you had your one strike.

I will never use your service again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...