Thursday, August 25, 2011

Intro of Reviews

So, I've realized that there are so many sites like Groupon, Living Social, Morgan's Deals, etc.
Half of the companies/restaurants/etc. that they list, you probably have never even heard of!
We purchase based on location, price, and company.

Today I have decided to start doing reviews on the services, food (if applicable), etc. on the deals that we get. -- Regardless if we've ever been there.

I'm going to try my best to take pictures at these locations, but most of the reviews that I'm going to start with will probably not have pictures... most likely because we went/used the deals before I started this review idea.

Starting tonight, I'll start posting reviews. I will be straight with you that I will NOT post reviews on places/services/etc. that are our family and friends own or sponsor. Most likely because I wouldn't give a completely straight forward review (and if it doesn't go well, I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings). I hope you would understand that.

Here we go....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...