Friday, September 9, 2011

Celebrity's - Review

I had purchased a $10 voucher from Celebrity's Sidewalk Cafe through Muncharoo. We actually have been to Celebrity's. It's one of our family's favorite places to go. When I saw the deal, I knew I had to get it!

Celebrity's is really close to the I-35 and 119th Street exit. It's a parking lot away from Target, Bed Bath and Beyond, and Office Max. I believe it's next to a dollar store, I can't remember what it's called. Dollar General, I think.
The place is fun. They have movie posters everywhere, hand sketches of famous people, and your order number isn't just a number! It's someone famous! They'll call out 'Julia Roberts' or 'George Clooney'. It's fun to see which celebrity you're going to get!

These are the items that I have had there:
Philly Cheese Steak called Star of the Show
Alaskan Salmon Burger
D has had their grilled cheese and hot dog.

They have some of the best fries around too!


The place is definitely family friendly.

One problem though. Since I get cold super easily, in the windy/cold days, do not sit near the door. They have an walk in/vestibule area before the main dining area, the door is directly in front of the wall opening to the seating area. When anyone opens the door, the wind blows in... right on to you. So, if you can, sit in the booths, you might miss the chill of the breeze.

I rate Celebrity's Sidewalk Cafe: 4.5 out of 5.

If you are driving by I-35 and 119th, you should stop by Celebrity's!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...