Sunday, September 11, 2011

Simply Clean Home and Business - Review

Another cleaning service that I had purchased was from Simply Clean Home and Business through Groupon.
I e-mailed Erica Snyder, who is the owner, in June. She called me in the morning the next day to set up an appointment in July. -- but I had to reschedule later. I e-mailed Erica again to reschedule to August.
She e-mailed me to reschedule to August 27.

August 27 came. No one showed up at the schedule time. I called and left a message since no one picked up. I e-mailed, and no responses.

I e-mailed Groupon to let them know about the situation. They said they would get back to me in a few days.  A week passed and no response from Groupon, I e-mailed them again.  They apologized for the late response due to the holiday weekend (Labor Day) and that they're waiting on to see what is going on.  Next day, Groupon e-mails me saying that Simply Clean Home and Business Groupon is no longer valid. They issued me a refund.

I'm sure you can take a pretty good guess on how I am going to rate Simply Clean.

I rate Simply Clean Home and Business: 0 out of 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...