Sunday, September 11, 2011

NOH2O - Review

NoH20 was purchased through LivingSocial. NoH20 is a waterless car wash. It's difficult to schedule car washes. You never know when it's going to rain, because we all know that the weather people are not exactly accurate.
I scheduled through e-mail, but the week of the scheduled time rained. Maybe two or three weeks later, Mike called and said he could come by the day of. He came to my work place. Mike came with his sister-in-law, Kim, and they cleaned the interior, tires, and exterior. I had asked them to clean the inside of the windows for an extra charge (because it wasn't part of the livingsocial deal).

All in all, Mike and Kim did a great job! I love the convenience of them coming to my car rather than sit there and wait for it to be done. I can be working while they clean. It was awesome.
The car was shiny when they were done, the interiors looked great! They put all my stuff in a little bag (that I had in the car).

I rate NoH20: 4.5 out of 5.

I wish the whole thing wasn't so last minute, so I can get the car seats out of the car.  Overall, I'd call them again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...