Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Hair Room - Review

I had gotten the Morgan's Deal for Mani and Pedi Combo, Warm Water Soak & Scrub, Warm Oil Massage and $10 off next session at the Hair Room.

Apparently, only one of the ladies was doing this deal. So, I originally had made the appointment on a Saturday, then a week before I got a call that she only does it Tuesday and Fridays.
So, we moved the appointment to Dec. 23, right before Christmas in the afternoon. So, my nails were all fixed up for Christmas.

Michelle was the lady that did my nails and toes. She was friendly, soft spoken. Overall, I thought she did a good job.
The Hair Room was nice. The customer waiting area was open and not crowded with beauty supplies. The manicure area was a bit crowded (three total tables). They only have one room for pedicures. That would limit timing for pedicure. I didn't get to see the salon side, but it looked nice from a glance. It seems that the Hair Room was limited in colors of nail polish.

They did not give me the $10 off for the next session. I may need to call and let them know about that if I want to go back.

I rate the Hair Room: 4 out of 5.
I'll probably go back for the mani and pedi.


P.S. I just want to make it clear that no one paid for any of our vouchers. We purchase them as we need them and I write reviews on them. If you have different experience, feel free to comment. Not everyone has the same opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...