Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Fabric Addiction

Dear Reader,

I have an addiction. I don't even think it's healthy.
I cannot stop myself from buying fabric. Sometimes it's almost sickening. I don't even know what I am going to make, but it does not stop me from buying it.
My addiction loves all fabrics... I do not discriminate between pre-cut fabrics and yardage.

That's why one of my goals for 2012 is to finish one bucket of fabrics. I have 3 to 4 buckets of 40 gallon plastic storage containers of fabrics that I have accumulated for the past years... I have about 2 or 3 boxes (i think their sizes are 18x18) of sample fabrics from commercial/upholstery fabrics.
And yet, I cannot help buying fabrics.

There is a website that does not help with my addiction. It is called Craftsy. They have deals everyday on fabrics, sometimes they're charm packs, sometimes they're jelly rolls, and sometimes they're fat quarters...



Do you have an addiction? If you don't, make up one so I can feel better about my closet full of fabrics! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...