(I wasn't sure how I felt about 13 goals before 2013. I'm not superstitious or anything, I just thought it sounded funny.)
3. Pay off half of student loans. (goal date by Dec 2012)
4. Pick up after myself/be better organized.
5. Make quilts for the boys. (goal date by August 2012)
6. Make an "I Spy" Quilt. (goal date by June 2012)
7. Start and complete a new project every month.
8. Clean out a bucket of fabrics. (goal date by November 2012)
9. Be a better blogger. (now?)
10. Take a family vacation. (planning in March)
11. Date night/day once a month.
12. Clean up and update ni-chern designs website.
I'm going to bold them as I complete them with a date.
I think some of them are going to be really big/difficult tasks, so, I am really hoping that I'll be able to do it.
01/18/12 edit: I revised #3 to half because we're also paying on my parents' loans that they took out for me. So, it's double the loans, and it seems a bit unachievable. Paying it off in a year seems super nice, but we have to realistic...
For #7. Start and complete a new project every month:
January and February: Quilts of Valor: part 1; part 2; part 3;