Five things that made me smile/happy this week:
1. We sent out our Christmas photo last week, while I put it together... it just really made me smile.
2. Progress of the Craft Room / Office.
3. C is a Momma's boy. I'm ok with that! ;) Wednesday morning, S was dropping C off at his parents'. C sees me in the car seat, and fusses a lot. S tells C "You'll see Mommy later, but we're going to see Grandpa." .... [silence]. ... hey wait a minute, I thought he's a Momma's boy! Well, priorities Mommy. Grandpa wins. lol
4. I went to D's Holiday Party at his Daycare yesterday. They had various activities for all the kids to work on. I volunteered with D's group.
5. We had a Secret Santa lunch on Tuesday for our work. It was a lot of fun. I always enjoy getting together with my team :)
This is my favorite. Couple guys here play ping pong with another team downstairs. So, they call themselves the Moon Pie. This is what one of them got. I just laughed so hard. It was great. He got a moon pie hat.