Friday, December 16, 2011

Happy Friday


1. Ran the Jingle Bell 5k Run for Arthritis. I didn't do as well as I hoped (30:36). It was only 3 seconds better than the Gobbler Run (30:39). This was my first underground run. It was in the Meritex caves in Lenexa. I heard it was a pretty good run, but I had a really hard time. All I could smell was fumes, not sure if it was paint or exhaust. I don't think I'm going to do this run again.  But good news is that I took a picture with Santa! :)

2.  S and I made cookies for our neighbors again this year. This year's repeat is the Lemon Ricotta Cookies. This was apparently the favorite. We also made Chocolate Gooey Butter Cookies, and Sour Cream Cinnamon Cookies.  I apologize that the pictures do not look the best. Daylight is difficult to come by.






3. Stroud's! We went there for lunch. Took a few people from work. and it was delicious!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Daycare Holiday Program. D, along with all the preschool kids, presented their Holiday Program. It was so fun. All the kids did so well! And they're just so cute!
Do you know a parent that is always in everyone's picture or video? Well, this mom was standing in the middle of the seats... So, she's in every one of our photos. I know she's all excited for her kid, but... a bummer for all the other parents.


5. 10k. It's official, I signed up to do a 10k (6.2 miles). Training, here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...