So, Meg Meeker, MD has a website ... she has these Mom Challenges. Granted, we all have obstacles everyday. Moms do have a lot on their plates. There are days where I'm just running around like a chicken with its head cut off... frantic on how to get things done before I go to bed! I hope I'm not the only one that feels that way! I also think S helps by calming me down, asking me how he can help me, and even just say, "what are the priorities for tonight?" He's the calm one in all this.
These challenges that Meg Meeker, MD posts, I'm going to try and do them. Feel free to join me if you'd like! Let me know if you do!
Meg Meeker, MD's first challenge is Happy Mother Challenge.
I have my list of the negative thing that I have felt, thought, and done as my Mom "job" in my head. ...
But to write down the good... this is going to be tough.
1. I'm good at sewing.
2. I enjoy baking muffins from scratch for my family every Saturday or Sunday morning.
3. I love seeing a smile on my boys' face when I pick them up at daycare.
4. I love watching D paint, play with his car, trains, etc.
5. I love watching C play at the play kitchen, his joyful laugh when he runs away from us after taking off his clothes and diaper so we can change him (he loves to be naked).
6. I love seeing my boys enjoy the foods that I make
7. I love snuggling with my boys, even if it's so
8. I love my husband, who helps me around the house.
9. I love my husband, who supports me in everything that I do.