Wednesday, March 7, 2012

short break


Well, I'm sure you read the title, and you're thinking. ... Didn't you just start this blog?


I'm all over the place. I was all over this blogging, kick starting it ... blogging [almost] everyday... then now, I'm going to tell you that I'm taking a break!  I'm such a jerk. sorry.

I love blogging, and I love you. I love sharing tutorials, I love sharing with you... and it means a lot to me that you stop by to read my blog ramblings.

But... I do have to work to feed my addiction to fabric. I do have to keep working to advance in my career to feed my addiction to crafting (and pay for daycare).  Feed me Seymour! Oh yeah, I totally said that out loud.

So, my short break is to help my career. What? Your career is not to blog? Unfortunately, I do not make any money sharing my love of sewing, crafting, etc.  I have not figured out how to really make money so I can quit my day job to blog. Sorry, that's the facts. I still need to pay for all these fun projects as well as paying for daycare, bills, ... life.
As for my career, I'll be taking exams throughout the next few years to advance in my career. Boo. But no worries... right now it's just going to be until April that I'll be gone. I'll probably take a break here and there to study cram for the exams.

My main goal is to actually start going to bed before 2am every night... and getting more than 4 hours of sleep everyday. Sometimes, I wish I could curl up under my desk at work and take a short nap.  The lack of sleep has really affected my work, at home, and everywhere.
So, my break is for my well being too. I have been sick at least 2 times every month, the lack of sleep really does it in for me. and I'm sure it doesn't help with my crankiness! LOL, I'm kidding... I'm never cranky! LOL, kidding. I'm really not hysterical!

So, I promise I'll be back as soon as I can. Maybe not blogging everyday, but probably once a week.  I'll still be on facebook. So, you can always see what I'm up to there. ;)

This is really hard for me because of how much I'll miss you. It's me, not you. I promise.

Remember, I'm glad that you're here, even just to stop by for a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...