Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Quilt Market in Kansas City

pic source

If you didn't know, there is a Quilt Market coming to Kansas City this week!! I'll be going, checking out all the vendors! This is the first Quilt Market I have ever been to. This is not a public event, there are some forms to fill out and requirements.
It starts this Friday, and I'm very excited to be going! I can't wait to meet amazing designers, shops, etc!!

I am not too sure what to expect, but can't wait to see what's going to be there!


FYI: There is a public event at the Overland Park Convention Center. It is the Machine Quilters Showcase. I'm not sure what's going to be there other than sewing machines, but if I can, I'm going to try and make it there to check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...