Monday, January 7, 2013

Prepared meals - Italian Chicken


One of the things that Steve and I want to do this year is not eat out as much.

I’m going to start posting meat sales that I plan on buying, and the frozen meals that I’ll be making, along with the recipes. The meals will serve 2 – 3 people. If you want to serve more, just double the recipe.

We buy our meats from Hen House (a local grocery store in Kansas City). I know that many of you don’t have Hen House, but you can use the main meat for whenever your favorite meat shop has the meat that I list on sale.
This week’s meat sale:
Chicken Breasts $1.99/lb – I bought 6 total breasts (for 2 separate meals)

I’ll be making Italian Chicken.  (Make sure you print the “To Cook” part twice for each separate meal so you don’t forget what you’re cooking and how to cook it!)

Ingredients:
Wet Bag:
3 Chicken Breasts
Add ¼ Cup liquid Egg

Dry Bag:
¼ cup parmesan cheese
¼ cup bread crumbs
¼ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon pepper

Wet Bag:
3 tablespoons Italian Dressing
and
3 tablespoons butter


ITALIAN CHICKEN
To Cook:
Thaw. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a baking pan with cooking spray. Remove chicken and place in bread crumb mixture to coat. Drizzle 1 tbsp of dressing and top each with butter pad. Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes.  Uncover the last 10 minutes for the top to brown.

Put all these bags into a gallon bag for one meal, and put the how to cook in each meal bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...