Thursday, August 22, 2013

New Cell Phone Pouch

Have you seen the new cell phone pouch? 

I have revamped it a few times. 

I'm going to show you my thinking/trial and error process

This is the first one: 

I didn't like the extra space above the cell phone. Just didn't look right to me.

I updated it by making that part smaller... this is the one that I tested with...


I really liked it! We went to the farmers market one Saturday morning, and I didn't have an arm or hand to hold my bag, so, I just brought this. I hooked it to my belt loop, and was still able to have my stuff on me, and hold the boys' hands!

I loved it until... I had to start digging for change.

So, I updated it one last time, and I LOVE it even more!
front

back
I added a zipper on the back of the pouch to hold the stuff that I need to get to often or stuff that I don't want to dig for, like change.

Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...