Friday, February 3, 2012

Happy Friday

It's been a rough week. I haven't been getting very much sleep. ... and now, I have a sinus cold allergy and all that other gross stuff. I think it really hit me couple night ago. And now, I feel like it's dragging me down!

1. I finished my submission for Art Gallery January Project - Shoulder Heat Pillow with tutorial.  I just realized this could practically be one of my goals of started & completing a project every month.

2. Ran my first 10k!

3. I will have to thank God for this one. I went running couple night ago after work. I was in such a rush because it was getting cold, and I just wanted to get home. I was crossing the street, and I only looked at my left side, but not my right... it wasn't until I almost hit the sidewalk was when I felt a car coming. I am very frustrated with myself that I didn't look. Therefore, I am thankful to God for watching after me.

4. Snuggles. The boys have been in snuggling moods. So, I'm okay with that. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...